Dr. Heredia’s Philosophy
“Good health is easy to understand but old unhealthy habits are difficult to break, and new healthier habits are even harder to make. As a naturopathic doctor and health coach, I collaborate with my patients to develop treatment plans that are focused and high yielding. I use natural modalities, evidence-based lifestyle medicine and proven behavior change strategies that create healing and new, healthier lifestyle habits. I invite you to begin or continue your healing and wellness journey with me.
You deserve the best health. Naturally. Are you ready? Let’s do this!”
What Makes Dr. Heredia Different
Dr. Heredia, previously based in Arizona, is a naturopathic doctor licensed to practice in California and a health coach with 10 years of experience. He believes that “good health is easy to understand but change is difficult to achieve.” For this reason, he guides his patients through the challenging process of replacing old unhealthy habits with new healthier habits.
Dr. Heredia collaborates with his patients to create focused intakes that often uncover root causes of ailments. He uses evidence-based natural and lifestyle medicine to create holistic treatment plans that are simple yet effective. His approach often leads to the safe reduction or elimination of certain medications, and he has successfully improved or reversed some chronic conditions including digestive complaints, excessive weight, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, hormone imbalances in men and women, insomnia, circadian rhythm disorders, anxiety and depression, eczema, asthma as well as various other chronic conditions.
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Health Coaching
- Nutrition, Diet & Nutritional Supplementation
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Sleep & Circadian Rhythm Optimization
- Botanical Medicine
Degrees and Certificates
- Doctor in Naturopathic Medicine, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe AZ
- Integrative Health Coach, Certificate, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Master of Public Administration, California State University Long Beach
- Bachelor in Sociology, California State University Long Beach
- California Naturopathic Doctor’s Association
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine