Penile erection is a complex and sensitive function. It can easily be affected by diabetes, atherosclerosis, or lack of sleep by insomnia or sleep apnea by way of blood vessel damage. While the underlying cause should always be addressed, PRP therapy may be able to help.
The P-shot (aka Priapus shot) consists of PRP (Protein Rich Plasma) is derived from your own blood, so there is no need to take medication. PRP contains growth factors which repair the small vessels that supply the penis with the blood necessary to obtain and maintain an erection.
Benefits of the P-shot include:
- Increases blood flow and circulation: PRP stimulates neovascularization within the injection sites. In this case, the penis. Blood flow into the penis is necessary for an erection to occur and be maintained.
- Return or increase of natural length and girth: Due to the nature of PRP, new connective tissue will be formed. This may naturally add some length and girth to your manhood (though not guaranteed).
- Increases firmness of erection: With increased blood flow and building of new connective tissue, erections may feel firmer than previously.
- Improves sensation: new blood vessels and nerves means increased sensitivity and sensation to the area.
- Reduce the need for Viagra: Not only may PRP treatment reduce or eliminate the need to therapies such as Viagra, but if they are still needed, PRP will make these therapies work better.
You may be a good candidate if:
- You want a stronger erection
- Desire greater sensitivity during intimacy
- Want an increase in length and girth of the penis
- Suffer from enlarged prostate or have had prostate cancer
- Are no longer responding to erectile dysfunction medications
- Suffer from Peyronie’s Disease
~Sef Tritt, N.D.