COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Information
Your safety is our top priority
We know this outbreak is concerning and its implications for the health of you and your loved ones. Keeping our patients and staff safe is a top priority at the Center for Health & Wellbeing.
- The staff rotates through the practice hourly to clean waiting rooms, exam rooms, countertops and all surfaces throughout the office; this includes door knobs, laptops, telephones and elevator buttons.
- We screen patients over the telephone and when they come into the office to determine if they are at high risk.
- We ask if you are not feeling well, that you reschedule your appointment or transition your in-person visit to a virtual appointment via Zoom or phone. Sign up for ZOOM.
It is important to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing in the fold of your elbow or with a tissue
- Do not shake hands and try to keep distance between yourself and other people
- It is best to avoid touching your face
- Use hand sanitizer when available
Anyone with suspected COVID-19: please reach out to (888) 261-8431 for further testing details and instructions. Please feel free to reach out to the San Diego Public Health Department at (619) 692-8499 for additional questions.
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America: LINK HERE
Our office is currently open for regular business hours. To learn more about the Coronavirus you can go to the CDC website for the most up-to-date information. Do not hesitate to contact our office for questions or concerns.