We hope that during the COVID-19 pandemic, you have kept yourselves, your family and friends well, happy, and safe. We are open and observing strict protocols to keep both you the patient and our staff safe.
- The staff rotates through the practice hourly to clean waiting rooms, exam rooms, countertops and all surfaces throughout the office; this includes door knobs, laptops, telephones and elevator buttons.
- We will require patients to wear their face masks at all times while coming, staying, and exiting the office. Patient screening will include temperature checks prior to checking in. There will also be a screening over the phone at the time the appointment is being made to ensure all patients are healthy
and without symptoms.
- If you have received the vaccine, we still require that you follow our protocols when in our center.
- We will be monitoring the guidelines as directed by the CDC and will keep our patients informed.
- We ask if you are not feeling well, that you reschedule your appointment or transition your in-person visit to a virtual appointment or phone.
It is important to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing in the fold of your elbow or with a tissue
- Do not shake hands and try to keep distance between yourself and other people
- It is best to avoid touching your face
- Use hand sanitizer when available
Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance! Call or send us a message through our patient portal make your appointment today. We can’t wait to see you!
In Health and Wellness,
The Center for Health and Wellbeing